Thursday 12 June 2014

Our First WWOOFing

Hello All!
It has been really busy learning all there is to learn about farm life! We have been here in Cannington Ontario for about a week now. Although I have to say we are a little out of shape for farm life it seems to be jump starting our "getting active" pledge! I do love it though! The farm has chickens,cows,pigs,goats ext. and a really wonderful host family. They have been kind and I am sure very patient with us as we learn and a adjust to a different type of life style.We have learned a lot and  One thing I have learned is I am afraid of chickens!!! When I saw how they get when you take their eggs, I just couldn't do it. So Terri has taken over that chore for now :) All in all it seems to be going well! The RV is good, but has taken a bit of getting used to. When you have lived in houses your whole life down sizing to a RV is a HUGE adjustment.

Hope everyone is doing well ---- we will update again very soon in the mean time here are some photos from the past week!














No comments:

Post a Comment